Monograde Diesel Engine Oil
X DEO is high quality monograde diesel engine oil. It has high resistance to oxidation, good detergent and dispersant properties, and high lubricity. It is designed for use in older engines where monograde oil is recommended and warm-to-hot operating conditions.
Features and Benefits
- Robust protection against sludge formation, deposits, and oil degradation
- Reduced acid formation giving protection against corrosion
- Excellent soot and combustion debris control on account of high dispersancy
- Mixed fleets of diesel engines – turbo-charged or naturally aspirated
- Heavy duty on-highway high load trucks and buses, and off-highway mining, construction, generators and agricultural equipment
- Formulated to operate in extreme weather conditions
API: CF-4, CF, SJ, Volvo: VDS, Mack: EO-L, MAN: 271, Allison: C-4, Daimler: MB 228.1.