Turncut soluble cutting oil is a long-life, bio stable, chlorine-free high-performance metal working fluid. When mixed with water the emulsion formed has a milky appearance. It is formulated with high levels of lubricity additives to provide excellent performance in arduous machining operations.
Features and Benefits
- High performance, chlorine-free, suitable for a wide range of metals
- Outstanding performance on aluminum, ferrous and nonferrous metals including stainless steels.
- Provides long service life
- Resistant to bacterial growth and degradation
- Recommended for machining aluminum, steels and yellow metals
- Can be used in individual machine sumps and in centralized coolant systems
- Recommended dilutions for turning, drilling, sawing, milling, and deep-hole boring are between 5-10%