Fully Synthetic Diesel Engine Oil
Turbo supreme Is a low SAPS (Sulfated Ash, Phosphorus, and Sulfur) ultimate heavy-duty diesel engine oil formulated from synthetic base fluids and innovative additive systems. It is designed to meet the demands of heavy duty diesel engines equipped for exhaust gases after treatment technology, ensuring complete compliance with current and future emission requirements. It provides superior engine protection against wear, robust deposit control, longer drain interval and guarantees optimum performance in the most severe driving conditions. It meets or exceeds a broad range of global industry and manufacturer specifications.
Features and Benefits
- Extended engine life through ultimate protection from wear and engine breakdown under severe operating conditions
- Prevents the formation of sludge, dirt and other deposit in the engine through continuous active cleansing
- Extended drain interval while maintaining its grade
Superior fuel economy
- Optimum soot handling and wear control under excessive soot loading
- Suitable for latest generation heavy duty diesel engines equipment with exhaust after treatment technology
- Suitable for naturally aspirated turbo-charged diesel powered equipment
- On-highway trucks and buses, and off-highway mining, construction and agricultural equipment
- Formulated to operate in all forms of extreme weather conditions
API: CJ-4, CI-4+, CI-4, CH-4, ACEA: E9, E7, JASO: E6, DH-2, Caterpillar: ECF-2, ECF-3, Cummins: CES 20081, 78,77, 72, 71,
DDC: 93K218, Deutz: DQC III-10 LA, MACK: EO-O Premium Plus, MAN: 3575-1, MB-Approval: 228.31, MTU: Category 2.1, Renault Trucks: RLD-3,
Scania: Low Ash, Volvo: VDS-4, VDS-3, MAN: M3677.