Monograde Diesel Engine Oil
Turbo Diesel is premium quality monograde, heavy-duty diesel engine oil, designed for ultimate engine performance. It is formulated with outstanding detergent and dispersant properties for superior cleanliness and efficient engine performance. It has high thermal and oxidation stability and protect engine parts from wear and breakdown.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability
- Robust engine cleansing properties
- Superior wear protection for long engine life
- Wide range use for off-highway and on-highway engines
- Outstanding engine performance
- Mixed fleets of European, North American and/or Japanese diesel engines; high speed, four-stroke, naturally aspirated or turbo-charged
- Suitable for both congested start-stop and freeway driving conditions
- On-road; heavy duty, high load trucks and buses and off-road; mining, construction, generators and agricultural equipment
API: CH-4, CG-4, CF-4, CF, ACEA: E7-08 E5, E3, JASO: DH-1, Caterpillar: ECF-1-A, Cummins: CES 20078, 77,76, 75, 72,71,
Deutz: DQC III-10, MACK: EO-N Premium Plus, MAN 3275-1, MB-Approval: 228.3, MTU: Category 2, Renault Trucks: RLD-2, Volvo: VDS-3.