Thrust Hydraulic Oil is an ultra performance hydraulic oil, formulated from high quality base fluids and additive systems with robust anti-wear properties and rust and corrosion inhibitors. It is engineered to provide ultimate protection and performance of hydraulic systems in a wide range of operating conditions.
Features and Benefits
- Ultimate performance in severe and multi-ambient operating conditions
- Excellent protection against equipment wear
- Superior protection against rust and corrosion
- Outstanding air and water separation characteristics
- Extended drain interval while maintaining grade
- Multi-use in a wide range of hydraulic systems
- Hydraulic equipment subject to a wide variation in operating temperatures
- Hydraulic equipment subject to severe and high load operations conditions requiring anti-wear protection
- Hydraulic systems requiring complete protection against moisture and water, as well as critical deposit formation
- Mobile and stationary hydraulic systems used in manufacturing, construction, mining and agriculture
Denison Hydraulics: (HF-0, HF-1, HF-2), Cincinnati Machine: P-68 (ISO 32), P-70 (ISO 46), P-69 (ISO 68), Eaton Vickers: M-2950 S, I-286 S, Swedish Standard (SS): 15 54 34 AM, ISO: 11158 (HV fluids), AFNOR: NF-E 48-603, ASTM: 6158-05 (HV fluids), DIN: 51524 Part 3 HVLP type, GB: 111181-1-94 (HV fluids).