Ultimate performance, extra-high quality and very high alkaline crankcase diesel engine oil, designed for high output low and medium speed residual-fueled, trunk-piston engines in marine and stationary applications. It is blended from ultra-refined high viscosity index virgin base fluids and additive packages that provide excellent alkalinity, optimum protection against wear, corrosion, oxidation and sludge formation in high load and high temperature operating conditions.
Features and Benefits
- Superior anti-wear properties for prolonged engine and component life
- Excellent alkaline reserve and retention for protection against rust and corrosion caused by acidity
- Active detergency resulting in cleaner engine and components
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability for effective sludge and other deposits build-up control and longer oil life
- Compatible with heavy fuel operated engines, providing protection and neutralising acids caused by high sulphur content
- Excellent high temperature performance
- Superior water separation properties
- Industrial or marine engine main propulsion and auxiliary engines with a moderate oil stress operating environment
- Low and medium-speed trunk piston engines that run on residual fuels
- Stationary equipment that runs on heavy fuel
- Marine or stationary engines that require oil with very high alkalinity
API CF, Meets Or Exceeds approval of Wartsila, MAN, Vasa22/22/26, Vasa 32/32 LN, Wartsila 20,26,32,38,46,46f,64,32DF,34DF, 50DF, Sulzer Z40/ZA40/ZA40S.