Quenchol 32 is a premium quality medium-viscosity, dual purpose oil designed for both conventional quenching and marquenching. It is formulated from highly refined base oil fortified with special additives to meet the exacting requirements of heat-treating oils.
Features and Benefits
- Lower fuel costs, lower drag-out losses and reduced clean-up costs due to excellent oxidation stability
- Less frequent replacement than conventional oils Non-corrosive to steel
- Residues can be easily removed from quenched parts with only a mild alkali wash
- High flash point minimises smoking and improves working conditions
- Dual purpose oil designed for conventional quenching and marquenching
- Can be used in open quenching systems with operating temperatures up to 93º C and closed systems up to 150º C