Mirr Outboard – TCW3
Two-Stroke Outboard Engine Oil
Mirr Outboard 2T TC-W3 is a ultra premium quality Two cycle, Water Cooled, type 3 formula ashless lubricant designed to meet the most critical requirement of all air cooled and water cooled outboard engines. It is certified to use in separate oil tanks like Variable Ratio Oil injection motors (VRO). Formula 3 also has decarbonizing additives formulated to be more compatible with the newer non-leaded fuel. We recommend fuel/oil-mixing ratios of 50:1 or as per manufacture’s recommendation.
Features and Benefits
- High resistance of forming “gel” in humid conditions.
- Prevents oil filter clogging.
- Keeps your engine clean.
- Protects piston from scuffng and starting problems, assuring good fluidity at low temperature.
- Cleaner exhaust ports.
- Recommended for engines with oil injection systems or for pre-mix.
- Recommended for Johnson, Evinrude, OMC, Mercury
- Marine, Yamaha, Suzuki, Nissan, Mariner, Force/US Marine, and others requiring NMMA TC-W3 oils.
NMMA Specication TC-W3