Synthetic Industrial Gear Oil
GLO IND is synthetic, premium quality gear oil designed to meet lubrication requirement in heavy-duty industrial gears. It is formulated from select synthetic base oils and industry specific additive systems for optimum performance, protection and extended drain interval in severe operating conditions.
Features and Benefits
- Ultimate gear component performance providing breakdown resistance on continuously long and/or high operating conditions
- Extended drain interval while maintaining grade
- Excellent anti-wear and anti-friction properties for
seamless gear components operation and long life
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability
- Outstanding water separation properties
- Excellent low temperature fluidity and circulation ensuring cold start performance
- Industrial gear components operating under severe conditions and for longer running periods
- Inaccessible gear systems where maintenance is occasional and extra long life oil is required
- Industrial reduction gear systems operating under severe operating conditions such as high load and extreme temperature variables
- Gear components found in outdoor machinery such as cranes, hoist and winches
- Automotive hypoid gear systems
ISO: 12925-1 Type CKD (except ISO 1000), ANSI/AGMA: 9005-E02 (EP) (except ISO 1000), US Steel: 224 (except ISO 1000), David Brown: S1.53.106 (except ISO 1000), DIN: 51517-3 (CLP) (except ISO 1000).