DOT III Synthetic Brake Fluid
Ultra performance, synthetic, moisture resistant, and heavy-duty brake and hydraulic clutch fluid. It is synthesised from Di Ethylene Glycol and other performance additives to provide an ultimate brake and clutch fluid with high boiling point, excellent fluidity at low temperatures, and superior system protection against the effects of corrosion.
N.B. It should not be used in hydraulic systems for which mineral base fluids are specified.
Features and Benefits
- Superior moisture resistance with high dry and wet boiling
- Outstanding thermal stability and fluidity at low temperatures
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection
- Compatible with all system seals Mixed fleet use
- Automotive drum and disc types braking systems for which a DOT 3 or SAE J1703 fluid is specified
- Brake systems which are exposed to extreme conditions such as high performance vehicles and race conditions
- Suitable for both congested with continuous start-stop braking driving conditions, and freeway and terrain drive braking conditions
Exceeds FMVSS: n°116 DOT 3, SAE: J 1703, NF R: 12-640, ISO: 4925.