Coolant 30 is a specially formulated ready to use engine coolant, for both petrol and diesel engines. It contains a mixture of mono-ethylene glycol and selected chemical agents formulated to provide outstanding all round protection.
Features and Benefits
- Effective engine cooling without boiling
- A clean cooling system with protection from sludge and scale deposits
- Protection against corrosion of alloys used in the cooling system of modern vehicles
- Protection against frost
- Prevention against electrolysis
- Protection against corrosion of cavitations
- Efficient lubrication of water pumps
- Compatibility with rubbers
- Coolant should not be further diluted while being used in the system or when topping up
- Prior to filling, the cooling system should be properly cleaned and cleared of any blockages; all suspended rust and dirt should be flushed out with clean water
- Coolant will deliver optimum performance and protection for up to one year, after which the system should be drained and refilled
Specifications API : CF / SF, MTU Type 2, Mercedes Benz 228.2, Allison C-4, MAN 270, Deutz.