BHT-2/3 Bentonite Grease
Non-melting, consistent and smooth premium grade clay grease for extremely high temperature applications. This grease is formulated from refined mineral oil and a bentonite thickening agent.
Features and Benefit
- Outstanding high temperature resistance
- Non-melting properties of clay matrix prevents grease leakage at high temperature
- Effective oxidation resistance
- Applications where dripping or grease leakage is critical
- Industrial ball, roller and plain bearings subjected to high temperatures.
- Slow & medium speed plain and anti-friction bearing up to 160°C requiring frequent re-lubrication
- Fan bearings, plumber blades, underground mining, plastic injection moulders, etc.
- Conveyor bearings operating at high temperature
- Machinery operating in a temperature range of -20°C to 160°C
NLGI: GC-LB, DIN 51502/51825: K2P-20 and K3P-20